Pros and cons of using the best cell phones
One of the major innovations that have taken place in the past decades is definitely the emergence of a cell phone. From making voice and video calls, sending texts and emails and playing games, the status of a cell phone in people’s lives is irreplaceable. Amid all the great benefits, cell phones have certain drawbacks that are seen to leave a negative impact on human health.
The significance of using cell phones
Cell phones are known to be a wonderful invention that has been bestowed upon humankind in recent time. During this postmodern era, the invention of cell phones has compelled people to think in different ways leading to bringing significant change to the entire thought process of the society.
- Communication – Ways of communication have been redefined as people now can establish connectivity with other people living in the world. No matter what you are doing or where you are going, you can establish communication with anyone at any time by using the best cell phones that include TracFone LG Rebel 4G LTE or LG Xpression.
- Features – The duplex feature enables to receive information from both the ends simultaneously. This indicates the fact that unlike the functions of a walkie-talkie, the best cell phones enable people to talk at the same time.
- No need to carry a contact book – If you buy the Motorola Moto Z2, Samsung Galaxy S7 and Apple iPhone SE, you do not have to go through the pages of a bulky phone directory anymore. The best cell phones let you save people’s numbers with their names.
- Multifunctional features – Set a reminder for an appointment, put an alarm, mark your calendars, get the latest news and stock quotes – everything is just one-touch away.
Cons of using cell phones
Through the technology of cell phones, information is sent and received. This refers to the fact that electromagnetic wave modulates the entire receiving and sending information which results in electromagnetic radiation. This emission can be harmful to human health.
- Negative impact on the environment – The cell phone towers seem to be harmful as they show adverse effects on the vegetation ground. Thereafter, the development of natural resources is largely hampered by the emission of the electromagnetic waves. The rate of premature mortality in human society is thus increasing and many animals and birds are on the verge of becoming extinct.
- Unhealthy lifestyle – Addiction to cell phones leads people to face severe consequences. As students are becoming addicted to cell phones, they barely have a healthy lifestyle. Additionally, human society has become too dependent on smartphones which can turn out to be menacing for them as the phones have adverse effects.
- Hearing disability – One of the enticing features of cell phones is that you listen to music or watch movies anywhere you want. However, if you listen to anything at the maximum level, you can suffer from hearing loss for the rest of your life. The headphones manufactured by Audio-Technica, Maxwell Safe Soundz, V-Moda, AfterShokz Bluez, and dB Logic ensure that you do not suffer from hearing loss while enjoying your favorite song.
- Privacy – Your SIM can be exploited for the purpose of tracking you down. If you save personal information including bank account number and passwords, the hackers can exploit your information by hacking into your phone. Hence, people’s privacy is at stake.
Hence, it can be discerned that there are no other faster and effective ways of communicating with people than making use of the best cell phones. Needless to say, cell phones have been able to bring people closer and maintaining the integrity of the friends and family over the use. Each passing day has become more convenient for users with the assistance of vital functions of mobile phones.